Thursday, February 4, 2010

Plans

Not too much exciting has happened recently, but I figured I would update anyway. Tuesday was a long day of classes (from 10 am to 6 pm with an hour break for lunch), but it went really well. I was kind of bouncy, and one of my professors noticed that I had a lot of energy that day. The rest of my classes this week were just fine. I still have a ton of homework, but I have time tomorrow to do it. My friend Karen and I are going to Bilbao for the weekend (and taking a bus- therein lies the homework time). The main thing that's driving us there is the Guggenheim art museum, which should be really cool. We'll see what else there is to do, because we don't really know. It should be an adventure. It's supposedly really rainy in northern Spain, so I'm hoping for good weather.

As for my computer, I received a response on Tuesday that they would come and pick it up. I replied that night and told them Friday morning at my school. Then what happens? They came this morning (Thursday) instead. I was a bit frustrated about that. I tried to call them about it, but nobody answered the phone. I'm hoping they will be able to come and pick it up tomorrow so it can get fixed soon. It's only going to Malaga, so it shouldn't take too long in transit.

I've been thinking about what I want to do after the semester is over, because I have three weeks to travel. We're thinking about going to Paris right away at the end of April, but one thing I thought of recently that I really want to do is go backpacking in the Alps. I'm not sure if I can get anyone to go with me, though. I think it would be a fantastically awesome experience, and I'm really hoping it works out.

That's all for now. Feel free to leave comments- I like hearing from you all!

1 comment:

  1. Backpacking in the Alps!? I sure wish I could do that too... Love you lots, Dad

    ReplyDelete